SBI PO Notification 2019 for 2000 Posts SBI PO Recruitment 2019 SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2019 SBI PO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019 for Advt No. CRPD/PO/ 2019-20/01 SBI PO Official Notification 2019 State Bank Of India PO Education Qualification 2019 Full Detailed SBI PO Notification 2019-2020 SBI PO 2019- 2020 SBI PO 2019: Application Form, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Admit SBI PO 2019: Notification, New Exam Dates & Updated Vacancy SBI PO 2019 Notification, Exam Date, Pattern & Syllabus
SBI PO Notification 2019
Latest Updated On 02.04.2019 :- State Bank Of India Has Released Much Awaited Notification For Probationary Officer Recruitment 2019-2020. Applicants Can Apply And Check More Information About Recruitment From the Below Information……
Advt No. CRPD/PO/ 2019-20/01
Details of Vacancy : No. Of Post 2000
|Number Of Post||Number Of Post (PWD)|
Age Limit : As On (01.04.2019)
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2019 i.e.candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1998 and not earlier than 02.04.1989 (both days inclusive) Relaxation in Upper age limit is Provided on the Below Advertisement.
SBI PO Pay Scale :
Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/-(with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. The total compensation per annum on CTC basis be a minimum of 8.20 lacs and maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors. SBI may offer, subject to necessary approvals, a SMART Compensation Package which would enable candidates a choice to monetize specific elements of the salary package.
SBI PO Notification 2019
Education Qualification : As On (31.08.2019)
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019.Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
- The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheetor provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute,a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of these norms.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividingthetotal marks obtainedby the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s)by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours/ optional/additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
Application Fee : APPLICATION FEE AND INTIMATION CHARGE (Non Refundable)
|1.||SC/ST/PWD||Rs.125/-(Intimation Charges only)|
|2.||General, OBC||Rs.750/-(App. Fee including intimation charges)|
How to Pay Fee : (Online Mode)
The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
How to Apply : (Online Mode)
SBI PO Notification 2019
About Admit Card Availability :
Candidates can download their Preliminary Admit Card From 3rd week of May 2019 (onwards). Admit card Can be downloaded online. Venue of examination center will be mentioned in Admit card.
About Result Declaration Date :
Candidates can check their Preliminary exam result from 1st week of July 2019. result will be published online. applicants have to enter their roll number or registration number with date of birth to see their result.
About Final Cut Off Merit Declaration :
State Bank of india will release the cutoff and along with score card. final result of PO recruitment will published on 2nd week of October 2019.
Selection Process :
The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three tiered process:
- Phase-I : Preliminary Examination
- Phase–II : Main Examination
- Phase–III:Group Exercises & Interview
Exam Pattern And Syllabus :
The Exam Pattern For Both Preliminary And Main Examination Is Different. Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections. Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after completion of the Objective Test.
Number Of Chances :-
|Category||Max. Number Of Permissible Chances|
|SC/SC (PWD)/ST/ ST (PWD)||No Restriction|
Candidates who have already appeared for the maximum number of permissible chances are not eligible to apply. The number of chances will be counted from the examination held on 18.04.2010. Appearing in Preliminary Examination will not be counted as a chance. In the years in which only one written examination has been held (i.e.no Preliminary Examination has been held), appearing in this examination will be counted as a chance.
|On-line registration including Editing/Modification of Application by candidates||02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges||02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019|
|Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination||3rd week of May 2019 onwards|
|Online Examination–Preliminary||8th, 9th, 15th& 16th June 2019|
|Result of Online exam–Preliminary||1st week of July 2019|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam||2nd week of July 2019|
|Conduct of Online Examination–Main||20.07.2019|
|Declaration of Result–Main||3rd week of August 2019|
|Download Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview||4th week of August 2019|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||September 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result||2nd week of October 2019|
|Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||2nd week of May 2019 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre-Examination Training||4th week of May 2019|
Important Link Area :-
||Detailed Advertisement pdf|
|Syllabus Exam Pattern||SBI PO Exam Syllabus And Pattern|
|Admit Card||SBI PO Pre Exam Admit Card|